I know you’re here trying to know how to share data on airtel Nigeria? Or maybe one of the phone users who ask questions about If you can share data with other users? Let me clear your doubts about what you’re thinking to make it sure to you.
Here’s a complete guide I provide for people that need to know how they can share their data and also ask themselves whether they can share their data with others. The answer to your question is you can share your Data with others but how? Do follow every step I will provide below to fully understand and to solve the knowledge you are lacking.
About Airtel NG
Airtel NG Networks Limited is one of the leading telecommunications services providers in Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top three mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer. The company’s offering best products to its customers include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, Home Broadband and enterprise services.
- Firstly you are to Dial the code *141# and then you’ll see options for gifting and sharing.
- secondly, you are to Choose number 6 and then next.
- Now choose the option to change your Security PIN (this serve as your access code whenever you wanted to share your Data with others, this must be asked).
- The default PIN is Always 1234.
- Press option 1 to modify your PIN.
You’ll be asked to provide an old PIN, which the PIN is (Default PIN) 1234.
- After that, provide your own 4 digits that will be used for your transfer.
Type it again and you are done.
You will find a successful message as your PIN is changed
- Dial *141# to find the Me2u data share on your Airtel line.
- choose 6. After that, tap on “Data Me2u.”
- You will be asked to type in the number you want to share data with.
You will receive a successful message on the data you shared.
This provided as gifting family and friends data as a gift.
- Dial the Code *141# code to gift data on your Airtel line.
- Choose options 6 and 2 for data gifting.
Then adhere to the prompt page to subscribe to any data you wanted to gift out to others.
- Monthly, weekly or daily plans will be available to choose from.
- After deciding on which plan to choose, enter the person’s number and that is it.